Monday, November 07, 2005

Got the flu? My antiviral formula also works for the flu virus!

Do you have or know anyone who has the flu? Do you wish to take something for flu prevention?

I am personally not a fan of the flu shot because of all the carrier ingredients it contains. You can read about the ingredients here; www.naturally4health.com/news.html to read my November 2004 newsletter from my practice website. I believe you will find it very informative.

Whether or not you decide to receive a flu vaccine, you will still need some other flu protection. My antiviral formula also works great on the flu virus. It suppresses the virus from being able to replicate itself freely while your immune system is updating itself with new viral antibodies. That process usually takes about 7 days for your body to create its own antiviral antibodies. Go here to order now; www.drdavidsherbs.com

0 Comments:

<< Home