Monday, September 12, 2005

Is This For Real?

Yes, this is for real. I am a doctor and I have the exprerience professionally and personally to back up my program. I find it works for everyone is they work it.

You need my ebook program, Stop Herpes Now, And From Coming Back For Good. Go now to www.stopherpesnow.com and order yours. Get started now and you may never have another outbreak. I also take it you have never seen a Naturopathic doctor or a Homeopath. I am both. In my program, you will learn the BEST herbs to keep the virus suppressed and from coming back.
The foods you MUST avoid.
The #1 herbs to apply on the blisters.
And, the necessary supplements you MUST take.

It would cost you $150/hour to see me in my office for a first visit. You get the same program for only $49.95. You can't beat that. This is a great deal. And, the program is tried and true. It really, really works. You will also receive a free sample of my anti-herpes herbal formula once you send me your mailing address after the purchase of the book.

Here is a recent testimonial; "I purchased your web-based book 2 months ago. I read the part about eating wrong foods. Well, after I read your book, I immediately stopped eating ALL foods you say to avoid, as I would frequently eat them, although not every day. Also at the same time I started taking the supplements you suggested. I have NOT had an outbreak EVER SINCE (I would get them on my inner thigh, outer thigh, outer and inner buttocks) and I have been suffering since 1982!! I am now 52 years old. I am also eating just like you say to eat. Thank you so much for your book, and I truly believe that was the best $49.95 I've ever spent. I really don't think I'll be having any more outbreaks!" -- Bill C, California

This is a testamonial I received today; "I have been following the recommendations according to your book. I feel excellent! I have even gone through a major stress at work without having an outbreak. Now, stress is the only thing I cannot get rid of. Thank You!- Tanya, Maryland

You too can reach the same success. So, why wait? Get my program now to Stop Herpes. You also get a sample of my herbal herpes fighting formula for FREE.

In Health,

David Hogg, ND
www.stopherpesnow.com