Monday, September 12, 2005

Is this effective for HSV1 & HSV2

ABSOLUTELY!! It works for strains of herpes viruses.

Dear Dr David,
I have been suffering since the age of 4. The doctors were treating me for smallpox at that time as they didn't know what herpes was. I am now going to be 42 this year and sometimes the outbreaks on my lips and face are so bad that I am embarrassed to leave the house.

This does not have to be any longer. Get my program and get started!

Dear Dr David,
I do know that I have no varicella titer (no immunity) therefore, when I am exposed to anyone with chicken pox, shingles etc. I can count on getting an outbreak. Will your program work for me? Thanks in advance.

This program even works on the shingles virus, herpes zoster. You have to get this program. It will work for you. I am sure of it. Go now to www.stopherpesnow.com and order it right away for yourself. You will thank yourself many times over.
You are very welcome!!

In Health,
David Hogg, ND

http://www.stopherpesnow.com/