Sunday, October 30, 2005

I Think I Have Herpes

Hi Dr. David, I think I have herpes. I have sores on my leg, back and under my chest. They don't really hurt but from time to time they do. I went to the doctors office and they said it was just an insect bite, but they didn't do any blood work. How will I know for sure if I have herpes?
I don't have any painful sore in my private area or problems using the bathroom. Please help my out.
Is it true that cranberry juice help cure herpes?


There are many different things that could be. I can think of shingles, rocky mountain spotted fever, Lyme disease, and just plain insect bites. Diagnosis is made by all or a combination of the following; by visual exam, culture of an active sore, and blood tests for herpes antibodies. I would definitely get checked out thoroughly before you start worrying about what you do NOT have. Write back and let me know for sure your diagnosis. I will be very curious.
In Health,
David Hogg, ND

www.stopherpesnow.com




1 Comments:

Blogger thema_gic said...

Thumbs up for your blog!

What do you think of my magic online blog?

2:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home